Bluetooth kit for E39

Hi Does anyone know if its possible to buy a kit to enable Bluetooth integration with the cars existing telecoms, on a 2000, or later E39??

Does it fully integrate so that you can scroll through names / numbers etc, from the MFSW??

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

When I enquired about retro-fitting the official BMW kit to my 2000 E39, the dealer told me it was possible.

750 GBP + fitting.

Didn't get much past the enquiry really....

Reply to
Grant