radio/cd mute for car kit

I'm fitting a Sony Ericsson HCA-60 car kit to my 2000 406SRI. does anyone know which connector on the ISO plug is for radio mute or know how to find out? The radio/Cd is the single cd clarion.

thanks

Reply to
ntl

Hi,

I have been looking around for you and it appears that generally it is pin 2 on connector 1 (power no speakers)

I have attached a diagram for you to see it, this is looking at the back of the stereo. The diagram is of a Blaupunkt (so ignore connector C as you have an ISO 10 pin connector if any), but this is the same as my VW, JVC and Sony head units. (VW swap over the constant Positive memory feed)

I hope that this helps

Dick Jones Nottingham.

Reply to
DJ