BMW

325 e, 1986, neudaren, motor savrsen, maglenke, siber, centralno, sportska sjedala, D tablice, auto ne treba ništa osim uobičajeno održavanje, odlično stanje, potrošnja 9 - 9,5 l, svaka proba moguća ponude na mail (za točnost podataka odgovaram)
Reply to
ert

why do people post in HTML?

sjedala, D tablice, auto ne treba ni?ta osim uobi?ajeno odr?avanje, odli?no stanje, potro?nja 9 - 9,5 l, svaka proba mogu?a

Josh Assing

Some people forget (or don't know how) to turn off rich text format in OE.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

And some people continue to top post, which is at *least* as offensive as posting in HTML. I've never seen a Usenet etiquette guide that says that HTML is bad and top posting is good. Maybe you have?

However, the HTML poster is probably going to be as pig-headed about carrying on doing it as most top-posters are about their habit. You just can't win...

Reply to
Dean Dark

Bingo.

Reply to