Mazda 929 Luxury Ltd. Edition '86 2 door sports coupe

$85485712&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

For sale on Ebay..

Check it out!!! Well I absolutely adore my girl. Her name is Lexie, she is a 929 Luxury Limited Edition Mazda. She was born in 1986, as you can see she's a looker. I am looking for some one that will love her and treat her with the admiration she deserves. When I look at the back of cars I see faces, each car has a personality, this one is a little glamour puss, hard working and loyal. I think she has the sweetest eyes. (Tail Lights)

I have had her in my car since about 2001 and I am her second owner. She has been very well looked after and serviced regularly.

FACTS:

a.. She's a 1986 model and is not the common type if you know what I mean !

b.. Automatic

c.. Air conditioning

d.. Power steering

e.. Cruise control

f.. Electric windows

g.. 2 door coupe,

h.. 14" Mags

i.. 240,000 Km's

j.. 2 Litre 4 cylinder Fuel Injected Motor that's very economical

k.. pop up head lights

l.. HBES Model

m.. Canal Blue

n.. I am only the second owner (Both lady owners)

o.. Electric Glass Sunroof

p.. Electric Mirrors

q.. Central Locking

r.. Auto Adjusting Suspension

s.. Tilt Adjustable Steering Wheel

t.. Chrome Tip Exhaust

u.. Independent Rear suspension

v.. 4 wheel discs

w.. A great friend with a horn that sounds so cute.

Reply to
-Rachael-