BMW Leather

Does any know if the seat leather in the C1985-90 BMWs were chrome or vegetable tanned?

I am going to experiment with redying a seat bolster and this would allow me to make a better dye choice.

Thanks

Ray

Reply to
raybun

raybun schrieb:

Usually you find some labels on the inside of the upholstery. Contact the respective manufacturer; I don't think BMW will be able to tell you that detail.

Cheers

Reply to
xx