Leather Problem

Just got my 06 Grand Touring, was aq dealer trade. Seems that the driver used damaged the driver seat outer bolster either by rubbing something on it or wearing keys or something, the black leather/vinyl is peeling off on the bolster & looks scuffed. Any ideas what the dealer will do to remedy, I doubt he will order a new cover so does he have someone come in to dye it & will it hold.

Reply to
Steve Rabinowitz

Those side bolster leather panels/inserts can be replaced by themselves without having to re-cover the entire seat. I had this done on a 1990 Nissan

300ZX one time myself and it turned out great. But it did cost me $150.00 to get it taken care of.

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.