Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

Actually, Hugh, a comparison of the UK and US BMW websites shows the following:

In the 3 series, the slower 4 cyl and diesel models are available in the UK, but not the US. The "fastest" 3 series, the 335 petrol has the same acceleration specs for both markets.

In the 6 series, the slower 6 cyl model is available in the UK, but not the US. The "fastest" 6 series, the 650 has the same acceleration specs for both markets.

The M models are essentially the same for both markets.

So, it seems that Dizzy has a good point.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

I think you're full of shit. Prove the above allegations.

Reply to
dizzy

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:20:29 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk waffled on about something:

Dear Troll,

The reason the ex-eastern block countries have a lot of BMW/Mercs is because the Germans do. Cars are very expensive in Poland (for the Poles), but man power is cheap, so the Poles buy in cars that are beyond economic repair from Germany, and then they fix them. They've done this for years.

As for all the economic migrants turning up in the UK in BMW/Mercs, it just shows what you'd rather drive 1000 miles across Europe in. :-p

Having said that, your statement is tosh anyway, I can currently see 2 Polish cars out of my window, both Renault.

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy