CD changer on x3

I have a 05 x3 I like to add a cd changer, does anybody know where it goes? some sites say between the front seats others behind the left panel in the trunk. my maual shows it between the seats but I could not find any hook up wires there. I found hook up wires in the trunk. appreciate your help!

Reply to
Hanna

Why add a CD changer when you have the ability to play mp3 files? More music, more compact and easier to handle.

Reply to
John