Cool little ride

First off, this is a very nice little car. For most people, it is more than enough in terms of performance. The handling / balance isn't quite what the 3-Series offers, but it's still very agile. And the styling is very cool... striking in person.

To most of the people writing reviews on this car, spelling and grammar count. It's hard to take seriously someone who does not have a clue about the English language.

Lucern

Not according to Car & Driver.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

I have trouble taking seriously anybody that uses the term, cool little ride, to describe a BMW.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Oh, I don't know. I think my red '91 e30 325iX coupe is a cool little ride, especially now that I've got it mostly sorted.

Reply to
Dean Dark

My black '99 Z3 is most decidedly a cool little ride.

- greg

Reply to
SLGreg