Cruise brain goes... where?

I have the Bentley manual and the Cruise Control Brain/Computer component doesn't appear to go in my 1997 M3/4 where it's shown in the manual. In fact the item in the position that is chalked down for the cruise box is the rear window controller (discovered in a VERY funny way). So. Anyone have an image of where an oblong black box is supposed to be stowed amongst that snarl of wires in front of the glove box?

smurfless

Reply to
smurfless

It's the one marked GRII