e38 seat adjustment

Hi, I've got a '96 740 with the regular electric seats - the back rest moves as a complete unit and there's no lumbar.

Is the lumbar adjustment on other E38s a pillow or does it actually move the back of the seat? Is the back seat adjust a different thing?

Does anyone know if the regular seats are the same as the fully adjustable ones just without the motors etc to move them? i.e. I'm thinking about retrofitting the adjustment.

Thanks

Reply to
adder1969