Eight-way power-adjustable seat in the '03 Disco S

Hello,

I have a 2003 Discovery S. That model comes with eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat and six-way adjustable front passenger's seat.

I was told by someone that works at a LR dealership that both seats have the same motors to move the seats, the only difference is that the passenger seat has disconnected one of the movements.

Can anyone knows which cable I need to connect to have both seats eight-way.

Thank you

Reply to
Discovery S

power-adjustable

Look for the cable that isnt connected, thats probably the one!

Reply to
SimonJ

...I wish the only problems with my Rangie were how many ways I can move the passenger seat...Luxury!

Reply to
Dave Wheatley