E46 Hot start driving me crazy

Trawled this group and have picked up a few ideas re my hot starting problem. I posted in Bimmerfest at the thread below and whilst I had some useful input I'm not sure I'm on the right track.

FRopm the posts on the group I see it might be a temp sensor, possibly EML/EDK or other drive by wire wizardy, or something else To the more informed than I does this sound like I might have a potential cause for these symtoms . Of course any other ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks all

Reply to
duncan.size