E46 Radio wont turn on anymore

I have an E46 Sat Nav pro radio and it will not turn on the sound or resond to the the change source buttons. The Sat Nav works fine but no sound, the on board computer bit works fine, the telephone button works fine but when it rings out there is no sound and the tv shows the picture but again no sound.

When I push the on off button it does not come on. I can change the CD behind the head unit and that all works fine, I can change the CDs in the boot and the DVD in the boot and that all is fine. I just get no sound or music functions.

Please advise, I want to keep away from the dealers if I can.

Thank you in anticipation

Reply to
cedcld

If you remove the fuse for upto 15 mins this may well resolve your problem. It worked for me

Reply to
cedcld