e60 uncomfortable seats

having previously owned an e39 528i i was disappointed with my recent purchase of an e60 525 and in particular the front seats comfort. they have limited lumbar support and the headrests are arched back too far. does anyone know if there is a retrofit available for headrests.

Reply to
Derwood

The real question is -- is there anything available for retro fit on the current range of cars (I have an E65 7 series)

Reply to
Oscar

You are aware that the head rest is not actually meant for resting your head while you are driving, right?

The head rest is really a head arrest, it is only meant to stop you head from being thrown violently backward and snapping your neck. If you are tryingto get the head rest adjusted so you can lean on it and still drive, please drive on different roads than I use. Thank you.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland