Fram Suredrain

Anyone have a Fram Suredrain plug on their BMW? I have one on my Odyssey and was looking for one for a 98 M3, but it looks like Fram stopped making them. I have seen them on ebay, but don't know the size for an M3.

Any clues?

cheers

Reply to
mcquarrie

I bought three at Wal-Mart (non-BMW) and note that they no longer sell them. I would bet you that they have been dropped. Niche market item that had too small a niche. Also caused a severe slow down of draining and we live in an impatient society.

Reply to
nopcbs