F/S Free Series/RR parts.

Hi everyone, Another skip has just arrived outside, so i'm going to get serious with the clearout.

Here is the free stuff, I will hold onto it till next weekend, then it's into the skip.

Hardtop SWB with side panels (windows) and a rear door (this bit's quite rough) - free

R.R. original steel wheels circa 1973 - free

R.R. 4 speed gearbox condition unknown - free

V8 block, crank, pistons, stripped, needs re build - free

Now the stuff for sale:

V8 adapter plate, engine mounts, 2A box with OD, linkages etc £300

Inlet manifold and SU's for V8 £20 needs needles and cleaning etc.

Pair of SD1 heads £100

Pair of rocker covers £10

Pair of rocker shafts complete £10

Pair of standard exhast manaifold £10

Will deal for job lot if anyones interested.

All are in Sheffield

drop me a line if your interested.

cheers

Gary

Reply to
Gary Harrison

Where abouts in Sheffield are you. Girlfriend has gone up this weekend to watch the blades v gllingham, and also to see her gran who is unwell. I may be able to persuade her about the carbs.....

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Chairman and Webmaster

3.5V8 100" Hybrid Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfirend) Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next Pug 106 (offroaded once!!)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs