FS: 1988 730i E32

Posted for a friend of mine who is one of the few people left in the UK without a computer.

As the subject line suggests, a 1988 E32 730i in very good condition EXCEPT that the gearbox let go on Monday. It can be driven - if you're really gently with the loud pedal - but there are some nasty (i.e. expensive) noises coming from the auto-box.

The vehicle is located near Bristol (UK) and my friend is open to offers. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Please don't suggest ebay-ing it - too much hassle considering it's not my motor.

Reply to
SteveG