FS: Aftermarket BMW "M" Rim Set w/ tires - excellent - $850 (Phoenix)

Very good condition set with almost new tires. Aftermarket CHROME RIM SET with caps, wider in back.

18 x 8 5-120 +13 M-parallel 5ch (split 5 spk) x2 18 x 9.5 5-120 + 25 M-parallel 7c (split 5 spk) x2 Factory reproduction M badges x4 No lugnuts Purchased April 05 for over $1,100. MATCHING TIRES were purchased July 06 for S1,189,79, driven 7,000 miles and have at least 80% tread left. (Actually one is newer, replaced new in November due to road hazard) Michelin Pilot Sport 245/45ZR-18 96Y x 2 Michelin Pilot Sport 255/45ZR-18 99Y x2 Very minor wear on rims and tires. Might fit various models (3-7 series) some with centering rings but I'm not an expert. Came of a '98 740IL with rings. Have receipts for all, including warranties which may be transferable. Tires alone are worth the price. Pics available. Shipping at cost. Gary
Reply to
Ceegary

I might be wrong, but my recollection is that 7 Series rims will not fit a 3 Series. Shop carefully.

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER You should consider posting these on eBay, or post your eBay link here.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

They were on the 740IL with centering rings but I preferred originals. I will check tomorrow with the store for recommended fittings.

Gary

Reply to
Ceegary

Sold. Distributor said they would fit 5 - 7 series, certain models (certain years) need centering rings.

Gary

Reply to
Ceegary