FS E34 control arms with BMW OE M5 bushing installed

have the following parts for sale, which I believe fit all E34s (525i,

535i, 540i and M5):

  1. Lemforder upper control arms, p/n 31121141097 (left) and 31121141098 (right) with BMW OE M5 Bushings, p/n 31122226528, installed for 5 each.

  2. Lemforder lower control arms, p/n 31121139991(left) and 31121139992 (right), for each.

Many believe the M5 bushing is better than the 750i ones because the M5 bushings are firmer (higher durometer) which results in better steering geometry under cornering/braking and are not fluid filled like the 750i ones which are resonance tuned for 55mph.

The prices are exactly the same as what BMA sells them. If you're in California, which I am, you won't have to pay sales tax.

I'm in San Francisco, so unless you're in the SF Bay Area, you will have to pay shipping. I will ship insured and provide you with a tracking number.

I take paypal. If you're interested, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Thanks!

Reply to
bfd