Help!! Can someone help me obtain a Carfax?

I was hoping to join the family of Bimmer owners by buying this car. It's a 2006 BMW 330i with quite a few miles on it. I just want to make sure it hasn't taken a beating...this being my first BMW and all. It sounds like a good deal but the only way to find out seems to be by running the VIN.

Could some one help me out?

the VIN is: WBAVB33546AZ85864

Thanks a whole lot. If you would rather, you can email at the following: beaverfever at (gmail.com)

Thanks again

Reply to
jamesmd

Hey, have the seller run the number for you. The dealer I bought from did and they all should on request...or walk. Asking another citizen to run numbers for you is bad etiquette as they had to pay for the capability and why should they subsidize your purchase of a car when they don't even know you?

Reply to
Charles U' Farley