How do you set Clock on 04 X3

I can't find in any of the info i have on my 2004 X3 how to set the time on the factory radio. Does anyone know the steps involved in this cryptic procedure?????? TIA!!!!!!

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
budmaster

"budmaster" wrote

I believe it's the same as all modern BMWs:

1) select the time on the dashboard's display 2) twist the odometer reset knob - counter-clockwise for down, clockwise for up.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

If you have two knobs on your dash - use the right one... just did it the other day.

Reply to
admin

My 2004 330 has *two* knobs protruding from the instrument cluster. The left one is the odometer reset, the right sets the clock as above.

Lem Johnson

Reply to
Lemuel Johnson

Right; don't know why I said odometer.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

factory radio. Does anyone know the steps involved in this cryptic procedure?????? TIA!!!!!!

Tried reading the bloody hand book??????????????

Sir Hugh of Bognor

hsg