Mileage on 1991 318i 333000 kms plus

Whats the opinion of this type of mileage on this car. What could be some issues.

Reply to
HaGGaR

It totally depends on how the car has been maintained. If worn parts have been replaced as needed and the service schedule followed properly it could be fine. A visual inspection will show things that just wear with use - like seats etc. Things that are not be routine replacements and might show high milage like gearbox synchromesh, noise from rear axle etc should show up on a test drive. No different from any other car, really.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thank you Dave...

Reply to
HaGGaR

I had one with 200k miles and it was great. But it had been well looked after by me. I've seen other with 100k that were junk.

Reply to
John Burns