My 2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi

I'm buying a new car and want to sell this:

2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD Sedan 4D for $32000

Check out the details at:

Please forward this to anyone who is interested in a great deal!

Reply to
Michael Mavroudis - Rio Vista

thats what i paid for that exact car. so far very pleased

Reply to
RS

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

I like the car as well. I bought it for a ex-girlfriend. I'm thinking of getting the new X5.

All good things need to come to an end. The car was much better!