Selling my corvette atlast :(

Well, keeping and maintaining 3 cars and a big house has finally got my pocketbook wheezing a bit.. I decided to finally sell my 1977 stingray corvette..

Please do pass this to anyone you know in the Bay Area who is interested in it. I got the ad up on Craigslist.. Thank you guys... Ash (E_Tar)

Reply to
eslurf

observer

he probably sold it.. it was a nice one...

Reply to
'Key