NWCE did it again, now a car/boat battery with 2X to 3X Energy

What they are doing is converting your existing battery into a higher Energy battery, the problem is I am far away from their state, so Mail order is the only choice, I hate to have them ship heavy battery by mail, any way I didn't think they can boost voltage to 13.7 volt. This is what I was looking for long time ago. This product can eliminate large capacitor. Two in one, it's amazing!

TheLoneRanger1OO

I've read some rubbish in my day but this takes some beating...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Ye canna change the laws of physics" - Scotty

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

My Firefix blocked access.

This person has spammed the Mercedes NG as well.

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

Reply to
DAS

You *read* it. Why, it was obviously tripe from the first line and a half?

And you reposted the link . . .

Reply to
Nicknoxx

I glanced at it. Most spam on here has nothing to do with motoring. So thought it worth a look.

Did I? Just shows how observant you are...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sorry, I think I might have been spending too much time on uk.rec.motorcycles which has a very low tolerance for spam.

Reply to
Nicknoxx

LOL. He wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition..

Reply to
Zathras

IIRC, it says something similar in my BMW owners manual!!

Reply to
Zathras

Oh yes in the bit about the ABS...

Reply to