Our cardio excerciser for BMW Z3 owners will keep you in shape ........

Wow guys and gals,

We encourage you to work out for 20 minutes every day, 5 days a week. Your BMW Z3 driving experience will never be the same, as from now on you will be the true master of your motor vehicle.

No need to buy an expensive BMW carbon fibre push bike, no need for a private body builder, our cardio excerciser for BMW Z3 owners will tone your body to perfection.

Now if you are working too hard with your head, you might need that additional oxygen where it matters. The cardio exerciser for BMW Z3 is here to help you.

The cardio excerciser for BMW 3 owners gives you the ultimate workout experience, never again will you have to jog, swing dead lift weights, or have chair lift massages, or spin yarn - the cardio excerciser for BMW Z3 owners gives you the ultimate workout.

Our custom made cranking handle for your BMW Z3, will give you the total cardio workout experience whenever you crank up your vehicle, stop mistreating your battery - as it has a soul also.

The Winding-Up Car company.

a.w.