Power Window E34 525 iA 93

I have a E34 525 iA 93 and the power window system is not working very well. So, when I command the driver's window to go up, at the same time the right rear window goes down and the soon roof starts opening. Another problem is that the A/C blower on my car only works on the 4th setting. So, I changed the blower ballast resitor and now I have the same fan speed for position 1, 2 e 3. The 4th setting works like before, normally. Let me know the answer to fix it. Best Regards

Dalla Vecchia

Reply to
andredallavecchia

SharkmanBMW