Re: 2008 Mazda RX-8 -- Very Painful to Read ...

It occurs to me that English is not your native language because you have

>several incomplete thoughts and mangled sentences, starting with the very >first sentence.

I am thinking that someone took a review and ran it through something like Disassociated Press in order to transform the text, then posted it here with the URL so that search engines triggering on words on the text would index the URL. Almost certainly it's something intended for search engines to read and not human beings.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey