Re: London Olympics

Or our president .... An old senile man exhausted by the errors he commited and his total incompetence to manage a country. It's quite sure the only thing he's capable to do now, is to travel, to eat and to sleep. In between eating and travelling (may be both in the same time !) he tries to convince people or to calm the gang of his fascist ministers. For the moment, he's also saving his head, perfectly knowing that when his mandate is finished, the justice will call him to account about the funding of his prior politic party before he was elected president. Scandalmongers (amongst politicians) said : going there (Singapore) he'll bring bad luck !

Anyway, these projects are huge, too much, built for megalomaniacs' satisfaction purposes. Beyond the human size. I'm involved in hi-technologies and I keep scared by their development as well as by the resulting gigantism : Twin Towers, Airbus 380, Viaduc de Millau, ... Symbols of the ultimate human power. Attracting envy and hate, frustrating low social status people, making companies growing fat at the people's expense. We had a first example in 2001, let see what will happen with the others projects. Were the today events a warning for the future ?

Why do people want to be The Best ? Peace and love ! Put a CD of Verdi or Puccini (Mahler, Beethoven or someone else if preferred) in your drive, set the cruise control at 100 km/h, finger the cops, keep stuck between two trucks, listen to the straight six running smooth in the background, relax and enjoy your bimmer !

"Dori A Schmetterling" a écrit dans le message news:

42cd704a$0$13706$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...
Interesting. Why do you think that? > > DAS > > For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling > --- > > [...] > > > > Truth is: Paris deserved it. > [...] > >
Reply to
Pierre