Gas price up a $1 a gallon

I believe it will get even higher.Two dollars up, or more?

Already, some people are calling insurance companies, they are saying, Where is my free health insurance? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Oh, if Obama gets elected, I don't have to worry about payin' my mortgage or my gas bill!

True quote from someone in Detroit, I think it was.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The Ursuper from Mombasa, Kenya did get ''elected'',,, and guess what?

At least I didn't vote for him.I voted for Chuck Baldwin.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Is that where he's from? I thought it was Indonesia.

Who can tell? He wouldn't show a birth certificate, and his first act as President was to seal ALL his records!

Not saying I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, but why the hell would he seal all his records?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Is that where he's from? I thought it was Indonesia.

Who can tell? He wouldn't show a birth certificate, and his first act as President was to seal ALL his records!

Not saying I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, but why the hell would he seal all his records?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Boy do you guys get your stories and rumors all kapakahi! How the heck would the president be able to restrict access to public records? The truth is that our republican governor Linda Lingle wanted to make it clear that she wanted no monkey business with Obama's documents i.e., stolen and sold for the purposes of making some dough. Rest assured that if there was any chance of fraud taking place, Lingle, a staunch and honorable republican, would have blown that whistle pronto. It's likely that there was no "sealing" of any records at all - just a stern warning to the state workers to remember their duty to the public trust and that there had better not be any leaks of anybody's personal records.

I got the same state of Hawaii documents for my kids and as their parent, I have a legal right to copies of their certificate of live birth - you and any other parties, interested or disinterested do not. I'm sure your state affords you those protections under the law too. Sorry about that. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Don't confuse him. If somebody wants to think his birdfeeder keeps lions out of his back yard, and the proof that it works is there are no lions in his back yard, why argue? Let him go on using the birdfeeder to keep the lions away. It's good for the birdfeeder business.

Reply to
Bob Cooper

This is fine with me - I think a little self-delusion goes a long way in making life on this planet go a lot smoother. The birthers major problem is that they're got so much invested in this fairy tale that all the paper documents in China won't ever change their mind. Too many eggs in one birdfeeder. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

liar

Reply to
AZ Nomad

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:09:53 -0500, AZ Nomad wrote:

Wow. You don't follow your Hero?

The FIRST thing he did almost IMMEDIATELY after the inauguration was to order his records sealed. It was his first executive order.

Sec. 3. Claim of Executive Privilege by Incumbent President. (a) Upon receipt of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Attorney General (directly or through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel) and the Counsel to the President shall review as they deem appropriate the records covered by the notice and consult with each other, the Archivist, and such other executive agencies as they deem appropriate concerning whether invocation of executive privilege is justified. (b) The Attorney General and the Counsel to the President, in the exercise of their discretion and after appropriate review and consultation under subsection (a) of this section, may jointly determine that invocation of executive privilege is not justified. The Archivist shall be notified promptly of any such determination. (c) If either the Attorney General or the Counsel to the President believes that the circumstances justify invocation of executive privilege, the issue shall be presented to the President by the Counsel to the President and the Attorney General. (d) If the President decides to invoke executive privilege, the Counsel to the President shall notify the former President, the Archivist, and the Attorney General in writing of the claim of privilege and the specific Presidential records to which it relates. After receiving such notice, the Archivist shall not disclose the privileged records unless directed to do so by an incumbent President or by a final court order.

Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked.

Barack Obama (notice he dropped the H.)

THE WHITE HOUSE, January 21, 2009.

Executive Order 13233 applied to PREVIOUS Presidents ONLY. The change was to include "Incumbent" Presidents, namely, Barack H. Obama

so there.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Executive order 13489. Was broadened from prior Presidents to Prior and INCUMBENT.

The final say as to release of records lies with the President or Final Court Order ("Final court" refers to Supreme Court.)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

You guys should REALLY keep up with what he's doing! It was the first thing he did after the inauguration!

I'm sure the Democrats wouldn't run someone for President who wasn't a natural born citizen.

...would they...?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

bullshit snipped.

AZ Nomad

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net:

Wimp. It's been 90 odd cents per liter up here for a *long* time. And that's low. It was up to $1.30/l at one point. That's regular unleaded prices. We don't have Canadian oil companies (aside from Petro-Canada which is now mostly privately owned) so you actually get preferential prices. It's all due to the oil companies restricting supply by not building as many refineries as are needed.

Reply to
chuckcar

This is a good sign: AZ realizes that when Obama signs something, it's bullshit. So were all the other bills signed by Obama so far.

Too bad the part he snipped came directly from the Executive order as signed by Barack Obama on Jan 21, 2009, within 2 hours after inauguration. AZ can't seem to deal with laws passed by his own Loser in Chief.

Second, who said anything about birth certificate? I'm merely pointing to the fact that Obama took control over ALL his records, from his birth certificate to his College records, and possibly including his votes in the Congress. He has had all his public records sealed and only available for release by his permission, or by order of the Supreme Court. Or, "final court", which means if a judge decides to open the records, and no other court will hear the arguement, then the decision stands, and the requested record has to be made public.

Merely stating a fact. Obama's BC could be etched in stone, for all I care. I'm not debating the BC, just the sealing of records.

A smart person would wonder why Obama passed this EO minutes after being Inaugurated.

And Snopes ever going to say anything megative about Obama? I'm not holding my breath. Even when he did say something negative they tried to portray it as a positive.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

They can't! The Environmentalists have blocked new refineries wherever they have been proposed.

Now if I were an oil company, would I be complaining?! Not on your life! Block all the refineries you want! We'll just keep jacking the price up!

Of course, true Environmentalists are in full favor of this. Obama said he wants $5 gal gasoline.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Right. We get all that. Heard it many times. But thanks for the reminder anyway. Just remember to put the birdfeeder in the yard to keep the lions out. That's the important thing for you to remember, and should be your first priority.

Reply to
Bob Cooper

snopes isn't always right.And those wiki wiki woo woo sites,,, I Never read them at all.

I ask my little couch buddy doggy if she wants a cookie.She says, WOO WOO WOOF! I always read her WOO WOOs. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

You have e no idea how pathetic you appear when you use the "noimnotyou" argumentative style of a four year old.

I like how obama parent's instigated the fraud years ago by putting in a birth announcement. How clever of them!

The records were probably sealed so idiots wouldn't paw them to dust in a never attempt to push your insane clueless mornic comspiracy theory.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

This is a good thing - believing in the BC fairy tale is not good. Only a Mr. Bungle would do that. Personally, I'd rather be informed first before anybody released any of my personal records for printing in the media. I bet you would too - come on... fess up. :-)

Reply to
dsi1