Replacement windshield wipers

Howdy all,

The wipers of my E46 where getting shabby, the dealer wanted $26 CDN a pair for replacement rubber or $70 for complete replacement arms. Decided to go the Canadian Tire way for new blades, but boy do they squeak and squeal in the rain.

Anybody else experienced this? Anything that can be done about it?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Oberle

Hi.

My wiper blades on my E36 went, and I replaced when with wiper blades for $1 AUD each. The blades are generic and designed for most cars. There are no issues with the wiper arms themselves.

$26 CAD - tell the dealer to get lost. Keeping these bimmers on the road is expensive as they are without having crappy dealers rip us off!

No problems ;-)

Regards,

-- Jason Tepoorten @HOME

+61 433 176 821 (mobile telephone) snipped-for-privacy@tepoorten.com 8MP Australia