Sadly I have to let my lovely 4 door e30 320i go

Hello all : -) sad day today as I have to put my beloved e30 320i up for sale. I have oil and water mixing and the mechanic says my cylinder head is cracked. :-) :-) Terrible!!!! Cant afford to fix the car at the moment, but dearly want this car to go to someone who would really look after her!

For now I am car less as my E34 failed the mot on front shocks.. Bummer indeed.

Email me off list if interested, will send pics I am based in Surrey England.

P.S. I am posting this here only because I desperately want this car to go to an enthusiast....... Thanks All Oderaro

Reply to
oderaro

Why? Is the colour of other people's money different? :-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling