suggestion for making 2002 525i sport seat more comfortable

hello, I just bought a 2002 525i sport. It's an amazing car, but after driving it for longer than 30 minutes the driver's seat is just uncomfortable. I'm a bit on the big side (6' 2, 240 lbs). I just don't like the high sides on the seats. The outside of my thighs get numb or uncomfortable after a while. I'd love to make the seat flat somehow, but not sure how to do this.

I'm open to any suggestions! PLEASE!!

Thanks,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

The sport seats are a popular option. You might want to find someone who has the standard seats (preferably with lumbar) or the comfort seats who wants the sports seats and arrange a swap.

I'm sure its possible for a REALLY good upholstery shop to mod your seats, but I'd make darn sure they were competent.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

Post on a BMW Fansite. You will instantly find at least 10 people desperate to swap seats with you. Everyone wants Sport seats.

Reply to
Michael Rodgers