The car seats are hurting me !

I am a proud owner of a new BMW 525i. Its an excellent car in every sense and nearly everything are perfect...EXCEPT the seating. Whenever I sit in the driver's seat, I get a terrible backache. Its due to the seat being in a backward slanting position, which cannot be adjusted. The electric seats has no lumbar support and the seat cannot be horizontally adjusted. Anyone here has similar problems ?

Reply to
Monica