What sound system in a bBMW 328i touring sports?

I just bought a BMW 328i touring sports model. The sound system sounds much better than the regular model we test drove, and it works with my iPod Classic. The speakers say Harman Karden. Does anyone know exactly what sound system I got?

Reply to
really real

you have 16 speakers in your car

2 bass under the front seats (or in the back trunk ?) 7 medium in the doors 7 high in the doors too and some 600W of sound power ...

I had the harman kardon system in my 2003 E46 and it sounded very nice. but now I have the "high end" system in my 2010 E91 and it sounds MUCH better there is no more "high end" option in the actual 3 serie don't know how the 2010 high end compares to the 2014 harman kardon if anyone knows ?

Reply to
jeanyves

Thanks for the response, jeanyjev

I guess my soundsystem is a higher end Harman Karden. It does have surround sound, which made me think it might be a Bang & Olafsun, but I guess not.

How disappointing that the single disc player is a DVD player, but not a bluray player. True, I can play surround sound dvds in it, but not the new format of bluray audio, or even regular surround sound blurays that sound much better than dvds.

At least my sound system works with iPod Classics, as the lower end Harman Karden BMWs does not.

Reply to
really real