Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

740i has a high rev [3000rpm] at start up and stays there
the car is a 740i 1995.. at start-up it jumps to 3000rmp and stays there. I am not sure what to make of this and have no idea what could be the cause of it. What can be the cause of the high rev?
5
5

1989 BMW 325i, Check Engine sign, engine hesitation: what is it?
This has never before happened with this car; the car was hesitating very badly today after driving about 10 miles, and although it got a little better the rest of the day, it still hesitates a little...
1
1

assumiamo autoriparatore
Autofficina attivita trentennale cerca AUTORIPARATORE MULTIMARCA - Patente B - in zona Milano Rubattino - Offriamo contratto a tempo indeterminato e stipendio certamente pari alle capacità...

E46 shudder
I have a 2003 E46 320CI M Sport coupe. Every now and then a strange occurance comes on. It is difficult to know where to start to look for the problem. I can brake change down and accelerate and...

Legal/warranty issue UK
Hi, I have a 2006 Porsche 997C2S, which I have had from new. I have heard a strange rattling noise within the drivers side door for the last couple of weeks. Taking the car to my dealer, they...
15
15

OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM BMW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM BMW CD ROM for parts that covers all models (RoW and US market) through 2002. Drop me a line with any interest....

lease hire uk
Hi guys im looking to lease hire a 320d se for work I'll do 30k a year, any recommendations who to go to? Rgds Andy
7
7

BMW Air mass meter (AKA: air flow meter or MAF) issues and cheap alternatives
My E39 530d (2001) started to behave sluggish tendancies symptons: very slow response to acceleration power reasonable at 1/2 throttle, dire at full throttle significant loss of power above 3750 rpm...

Conforti engine chips or their equivalent - worth the $?
If this has been covered recently, I apologize. Just wondering how much extra performance can be gained from this $250 chip. The claims aren't unreasonable (18-20 lbs of torque in the m50 engine), so...
1
1

E46 loose steering column?
Hi everyone. I've seen numerous posts on this topic but nothing that answers my question. On my e46 320 coupe - on rough ground I get a knocking through the steering column. Also, if I open the bonnet...
2
2

Switching E36 UK headlamps for EU mainland dip
I'm off to drive in that funny world on t'other side of the road in a few month, so being the prepared chappy that I am, I thought I'd try to find how the headlamps on my E36 are aimed to the left,...
20
20

E28 driver's seat wanted
Looking for a driver's seat in burgundy for my 1987 535i. Maybe you have one in your closet from a scrapped car? Maybe you always wanted to get a Recaro seat and the offer of a little money for your...
3
3

e46 radio problems!!!
Hi Im new here and maybe this subject has been brought up before but would love some advice on curing a radio reception problem here in the uk. I have a 2001 320 coupe which i recently bought, the...

e30 interior color codes?
There are lots of sites with BMW E30 exterior color codes, but does anyone know where I can find out the interior color codes? I've got an 89 BMW 325i with seats from an 325is that were transplanted...

Manuals for 1985 635csi
All, What is the group's recommendation for manuals and schematics for this German model? We have the Bentley 5-series manual, is there anything else? jd
4
4