1989 Brougham A/C Problems

I have a 1989 Brougham and the A/C keeps acting up on it. At first it wasn't working at all and that was due to an old cracked hose. I replaced the hose and the a/c worked fine for about a week; then it didn't work it all. So, I replaced a couple other old hoses and now the air only works on low and even that at times takes awhile to kick on (HIGH doesn't kick-on at all). I have played with the defrost and the heat and they have quirks about them too. The heat will come on when it feels like it and only blow out of the floor vents and the defrost, so far when I have played with it, will come on, but barely. Any suggestions?

Reply to
CaddyNick