76 Eldo Conv

I'm trying to find shops to work on this car in the Los Angeles area. It belongs to a friend, from my sig you can see I live in a different world. The convertible top won't close completely - I suspect part of the frame is bent, it also has electrical gremlins and likely needs full rewiring. Can anyone recommend a good shop?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Check out a place called Convertible Service

in San Gabriel. They arereportedly experts on the infamous scissor top your friend's Eldo has.

Reply to
joefoerster

Thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: