best eldorado

I currently own a 1986 Eldorado Birittez which didn't sell much when it came out. Does that make it a rare cady? Now, I want a 1970's eldorado convt. Which is the better car?

Reply to
osker925

"Rare" in numbers doesn't always equate to "worth a lot of money", if that's what you're after.

Which ever one you like better. Myself, I wouldn't have a Caddy past 1960. (I own a 1953 Series 62) So, when you're outside the real collectable years, it's a matter of personal taste, really.

~~R.Banks

Reply to
Robin Banks

Reply to
Craig Dieter

You might want to watch a television production called "The Barrett Jackson Classic Car Auction". It may supply you with some helpful hints on the most valuable/desireable Eldorados in the ?collectable car? market. In my experience with this topic of collectable Caddys, it is pretty clear that the most desireable Eldo of that era would be a ?75 or ?76 convertible in pristine cond. Lastly, some people may argue but one of my favorites was a ?90 Eldorado Bairitz (loaded including fact. mags, sport suspension, dual exhaust, Bose sound system etc. etc., finished in Pearl with dark Navy Blue interior. This car was a surprise to me in it?s performance/handling! It was very fast, and handled ramps better than some Vettes and Camaros I?ve driven. I picked it up at the auction on whim and ended up keeping it. This car blew us all away with it?s totally unexpected capabilities! If you?re buyin? an older Caddy, check one of these out.. you might like it! You can pick one up in mint cond. for about 3 or 4 grand.

Reply to
catscnfly