Fraud Alert - don't do business with these guys

Hello group, it is a kind of embarrassing to admit that I have been cheated in a car deal.

So if you don't want to end up with neither car nor money, do not do business with Wally and Doug Rand, Phoenix, Az.

I failed to follow two of my rules:

1) Have a real address, and check it. 2) Have the car appraised or inspected.

I have set up a web-site to warn other agaist these persons. Please take a look at

(for some reason they have not reserved their domain name), and spread the word. Thanks

Finn Frederiksen Denmark Europe

Reply to
Finn Frederiksen