what do you guys think of these wheels?

considering changing my E46 7 spoke jobbies for these

pic of BM with them on
(couldn't find pic of a coupe with them)what do you guys think? my current wheels look like these

Vamp

"Vamp" wrote in news:pe- snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

I prefer your current wheels. Use the money for a mod to make the car faster. :-)

Reply to
Tunku

hmm i guess, gonna retest it for the MOT tomorrow hope the damn thing passes! i ordered some rubber stops to sort the rubbing but i'm not gonna get them in time for the MOT so gonna ask real nice if they'll pass it with just new tyres for now

Reply to
Vamp

*cough* jubilee clips as lock limiters *cough* they don't have to hold up for long.
Reply to
Depresion

GENIUS!!!

should have a pass certificate in my hand tomz lol

Reply to
Vamp

Never understood the stuff about rims: if you are in the car, you don't see them; if you are driving, nobody sees them.

Keep your rims (if they are straight) and put some decent rubber on them. Then play havoc. :-)

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

"Depresion" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

You are a bad man, stop giving away secrets... LOL

Reply to
Tunku

these days (in the UK anyway) you probably spend more time standing still than you do moving so looks matter haha. na decided to keep my wheels and but the $20 bump stops instead :) it's all the car failed on really and i now have a new shiny MOT (with the promise of fixing it for next time) but i've ordered the bump stops and i'll whack them on asap as i don't wanna kill another set of tyres!

Reply to
Vamp