Seville Tail Light

My wife somehow got the right rear tail light broken - probably a parking lot. I looked at a lot of after market sources and got nowhere. Cadillac wants $349.95 for the unit. I got a used one on eBay for $45 + shipping. Included the harness and 2 bulbs. Such a deal! I used to go to Brandywine junk yard for my Cadillac stuff - now I have found the on-line junk yard!

Reply to
Blue C5