Audi Quattro ventvisor/sundshades??

Hello Does anybody know where I could purchase sunshades/ventvisors for a 98 Quattro? Thanks

-brian

Reply to
BCLedfoot

A4? A6? A8?

Have you tried a wrecking yard (non-pc junk yard)? In another life, I got lots of things - wheels, tail lights, side windows - for my Audis from junk yards. You couldn't tell the used stuff from the new stuff.

Dave RS6 (silver/black) (With new wheels/snow tires waiting patiently for a snow storm)

Reply to
Dave LaCourse

Hey Dave It's an A4.

-brian

Reply to
BCLedfoot

Hey, Brian, try the junk yard. Lots of A4s have been in accidents.

Reply to
Dave LaCourse