Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: fuel economy stats
I was going back and forth to different manufacturer's Web sites looking at fuel economy stats... then I found and clicked on the picture of the Honda Insight. They have a really cool applet that lets...

EXHAUST MANIFOLD NEEDED
Anyone have a good left (driver's side) exhaust manifold to fit a 1967 DeVille 429?

Cadillac parts manuals
I won a parts book for my 1990 SDV on Ebay, and the guy never shipped it, although he kept stalling and making excuses. Does anyone here know of a source for a parts book for my 1990 sdv? thanx Ron C....

CTS - DVD bypass jumper
Anyone figured out how to make the DVD player actually work when the vehicle is out of the "Park" position? There must be a jumper or wire (ground) to remove to allow this to work, otherwise, it's...

Coolant
maybe someone can help was looking at a 1992 eldorado caddy. 4.9 liter run sweet no smoke no knocking. however the rad is full of black oil not coolant any idea??could the head gasket be blown and car...
10
10

V12 convertible with 400 Chev

Buying a new car?
Before you do, go to and click on the picture of the Honda Insight. they have a really cool graphical applet that allows you to compare fuel economy in every car tested by the Department of Energy....

Re: Where does it end
Sir You must therefore do what I did... buy an older car (Bentley). Let someone more fortunate take the heavy depreciation costs. After these vehicles are built to last for an age and will keep going...

1983 Cadillac eldorado
Hi, I have an 83' eldorado, has to be the classiest Eldo since the 67-70 version. Does anyone know of a place to get parts that are reasonable wether it be interior or exterior.. Thanks, {{RDS}}
1
1

04 Cadillac Deville
Today I picked up the brochure for the 2004 Cadillac Devilles. At first glance there doesn't seem to be any difference from the 2003 Devilles. Maybe some good prices as they go through the year?

85 Cimarron Front End Parts
Anyone have any or know where I can locate some? I've cruised the 'Net but can't find much more than the fenders, hood, rad supports, rad, and headlights. I need the grille pieces, the bumper and all...

CTS-V Pricing
Cadillac has moved the CTS-V from the 'future models' section to the models section of their web page. Any news of when prices will be announced? Thanks, Jeff
2
2

Delco Radio & CD Changer Cross Reference
I hope someone can help me. I am totally frustrated by the numerous part and model numbers of Delco radio and CD products for all the different GM vehicles. It seems like there is a different Delco...
8
8

Saw this in PEI
Must Sell:

What's Best Cleaner for Car Windows?
I am having a very difficult time of cleaning the FILM from inside the car. I have bought the cleaner that says No Vinegar and shows a picture of the car window, well that stuff doesn't work at all,...
5
5