Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cadillac Garage Door Opener
I have a Cadillac 3 channel garage door opener transmitter and receiver which is surplus to me. The transmitter fits in the receptacle above the rear view mirror. The receiver will operate with most...
4
4

WTB 1990 SDV window regulator wanted
I need a drivers side window regulator for a 1990 Sedan DeVille. 4 door. I will buy what ever it takes to get it working, even buy the whole damn door if neccessary. Any hints, anyone??? thanx Ron C....

http://toycars.be :Update september 1th 2003.
We are proud to announce the update of our site: You will find 8 new busses, 11 new citroëns, 9 new oldtimers, 13 new renaults and 10 new rescue-vehicles. Greetings, Vira and Roger.

Quick Question about the CTS's Engine
Dies it have Veriable valve timing? I read somewhere that GM was (did?) come out with its own variable valve timing mechanism recently, and was putting it into production.

stalling problem
I have an '86 Seville that seems to have a problem. Ill be driving, usually at around 15 - 30 MPH and it will just stall out. I throw it into nuetral and it will start right back up again. It hasn't...
1
1

wanna meet someone right now - it dont cost nuthin - why not? 2510
Live Phone Dating - Call Now: 1-800-418-CHIC vifxgqqtrxhjhxdrzfhftdbunjgvvhuglirfjmr

How to remove "Trim Plate on Console" 1998 STS
I have to fix the cup holder, it won't stay closed. I have to remove the trim plate to get at it , but I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove it? Thanks Terry

Check it out www.abcusenet.com
your home for usenet newsgroups. Uncensored, high speed access.

FS 1981 Seville
1981 Cadillac Seville excellent shape estate sale 368 engine 104,000km air work great no rust safetied ready to go 5,000 obo Niagara falls, Ontario andre13@NOSPAM remove NOSPAM

92 Seville eats alternator bearings
I have a 92 Seville. I put a rebuilt Pep Boys alternator on it and within a month the bearings were worn out. I had the lifetime warranty so exchanged it for another rebuild. I'm on about my fifth or...

FS 1999 STS
Cadillac STS 1999 mint shape .certified and Etested 32v North Star engine only 65,000 km leather interior fully loaded asking 31,000.00 Chippawa Motor (905) 295 6464 ask for George Located Niagara...

FA - 1957-1962 voltage regulator $8
follow this -- Bill - also check out

1990 DeVille
Hi, folks, , , , , , , I just purchased a 1990 Sedan DeVille. A one owner, little old lady in LongBeach CA, 60K and absolutely immaculate. This is my 20th caddy over the years so they are not new to...
5
5

Re: 93 deville two problems
Sounds like the symptoms may be related. The theft control module is mounted in the trunk, on the back seat, and is the second module from the LEFT of the car. Aftermarket remotes are usually located...

2000 Deville Rear Disc Brake replacement
I'm replacing the rear disc brake pads on my wife's 2000 Deville. I can't seem to release the caliper piston or shove it back in. I think the problem has to do with the emergency brake mechanism ....