Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Backup Warning Alarm
If you are contemplating installing a backup warning alarm in a 2001 Deville DHS/DTS and adjacent years here is a hint. The alarm would be the type that is integrated with a backup bulb, NAPA part...

2001 Deville DHS - Check Tire Pressure
Can the dash display for "Check Tire Pressure" be altered? I believe it is set to come on when the pressure gets to 39 psi. I would like to have it set for 44 psi because the present tires have a max...
4
4

Northstar engines
As the bill reads - 60k Miles: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check Engine Light is on and Vech Intermittantly will stall our,...
16
16

2000 Catera- rear air struts
Has anyone replaced the factory struts with air shocks? Can you tell me what is involved?

Caddy mechanics San Antonio, Texas ????
My 99 Deville is putting out some white smoke from the exhaust. Not all of the time. It has been more noticeable after a heavy rain. We have had a lot of those in the past few days. I have been...

CheckCoolant / Reset?
i just had my water pump done to fix a persistent coolent leak. Prior to the job, and afterward, the Check coolant message on the diagnostic pops up. The car doesnt heat up,......the leak is fixed,...
7
7

NO AC
wrote In order to do this right, one needs a vacuum pump, to completely evacuate the system before putting in new coolant. That definitely takes more than a few seconds. I'm not sure but I think that...
1
1

PICS - Cadillac introduces the 2008 Cadillac BLS Wagon
Since the BLS is based on the Saab 9-3 it seems a no-brainer to ad some of the other Saab options to the BLS lineup At the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, Cadillac introduce a BL station wagon that...

SRX Mileage
Thanx - not overly concerned, however a local car show guy drove the new Buick Enclave for a week and only got 12, so thought I'd ask around. JM
5
5

Dex Coolant/coolant lite?
The check coolant light could indicate a leak somewhere in your cooling system. Check your surge tank to see if you have the proper level of fluid. If it is low, then fill to the proper level, and...
3
3

94 seville shift problem
its me again with the 94 sls with 135,000. well, i was at a red light when i took off and the speedometer did not move and the rpms went up to around 3000, the transmission never shifted. the next red...

99 Deville
Any idea of the best/easiest way to get the back bolts off on the A/C compressor of a 1999 Deville?

please help 2000 cattera
i have a 2000 cattera and i cant get the ignition to even turn i put the key in the lights work just cant turn it is there anything i should look for thanks all.
2
2

93 fleetwood
i have a starting problem while it is hot it starts and misses and the gas pedal will not push down like the traction control is on . once it clears out it runs great...anyone got an idea? no engine...

same parts in eldorado?
thanks don sr
2
2