"Check Oil Cap" on display gauge

I have a 2001 Seville STS and it has a terrible smell of gas that i the most potent right after i fill up. I've replace my gas cap an fuel fill neck thinking there might've been a crack in the neck, bu no difference. I was told to check my fuel pump which is accesibl from the trunk but I have no idea what I'm looking for. There ar

85,000 miles on the car and I'm wondering if I should just have i taken in and diagnosed. Any help whatsoever would be awesome
Reply to
nolamite

This may help; Cadillac recommends not to overfill the tank, when the fuel hose clicks off, stop.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

"nolamite" wrote

YES, by all means...........and REAL soon !!!

P.S. No smoking in or near the car until it is fixed.

Reply to
Ken Abrams