Oil pressure Sending Unit

Can anyone tell me where the oil pressure sending unit is located on the

1996 Cadillac DeVille 4.6(Northstar)engine and can I replace it myself?
Reply to
bobbyric

The oil pressure sending unit on the 2001 Northstar is located above the oil filter on the right side.

I can send you a drawing if you like.

My email address is dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com

Reply to
Don Schmidt

Thank for the info. Don

Reply to
bobbyric

Glad to help.

Reply to
Don Schmidt

Yeah it is on the oil filter housing, easy to get to under the front of the car abouve the oil filter.

Reply to
Curtis