1984 Camaro Z28HO - drivers seat electric switch

Hi ya. Im in West Australia and need to get hold of a electric seat switch ( the knob that makes the drivers seat go back and forward!!) My Camaro is a left hand drive. Cant get hold of in WA, and the two companies Ive tried in US wont ship down under. Any one there got one that they want to sell or know where can get one!! My boyfriend has tried repairing but with out success!! Cheers :P

Reply to
Pickles

How much did the US companies ask for the part? Used or new?

/dmfh

-- _ __ _ __| |_ __ / _| |_ 01100100 01101101 / _` | ' \| _| ' \ 01100110 01101000 \__,_|_|_|_|_| |_||_| dmfh(-2)dmfh.cx

Reply to
Digital Mercenary For Honor

And have you checked out your local Holden parts suppliers? If you've got the part number you need, Holden may very well have the same part in stock, although it would be labelled as applicable for another model, and might require a little nudging to fit if the switch housings are different.

Reply to
ElectroPigT